Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Wednesday 27 September 2017

A trip to Stromness.



Back in August when I took a trip to Stromness there was low cloud/mist over the water. It was very atmospheric.



I love the little lanes leading to the pier. There are lots of these in Stromness. Each one different.


There are drawings carved into the flag stones around Stromness, I think it's something to do with a treasure hunt for the kids maybe? Perhaps I ought to find out and do it...


And I loved this deck chair in the window of the Quernstone shop in the street.  Buy it and you get to sit on Graemsay!!


And I popped up to a visit a friend who had a wonderful view over Graemsay and Hoy!  You can see the Hoy High light in the photo, and Sandside....


1 comment:

  1. Actually, wesawthat deck chair in the shop window in Stromness. Rachel and I debated whether it would fit in my luggage, but common sense won out! ��

    ReplyDelete