Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Monday 16 January 2017

To view Orkney Archaeology programme outside the UK

Episodes 1 and 2 below.  Episode 3 is screened tonight so I can hopefully bring you that later!

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x57ryz2_britain-s-ancient-capital-secrets-of-orkney-episode-1-2017-bbc-documentary_tv


https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x581p9k_britain-s-ancient-capital-secrets-of-orkney-episode-2-2017-bbc-documentary_tv

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for these links! I've just watched the first one, and it's so wonderful to see this great film of some of my favorite places on earth. I wish I could get them on my TV instead of just my computer, but it's a start. Again, many, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great material, thank you Sian. Maybe I will use that on a post later, duly credited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,this looks fascinating, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete