Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Sunday 5 January 2020

Windy days....



I tend to stay indoors as much as possible on windy days as I don't HAVE to go out.  The seas around Graemsay can be rough but never look as dramatic as the Atlantic just at the mouth of Hoy Sound, or along the West Mainland of Orkney.  Jim Middlemass took these photos at the Bay of Skaill the other day and kindly let me share them. 











6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love seeing the videos and photos - from the safety and comfort of my own home!

      Delete
  2. My word, the absolute power of the waves is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Sian, here is my latest blog pauseandreset.blogspot.com warm wishes, Mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catching up on blogging! Thanks Mark I will look forward to reading it!

      Delete