Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Sunset 10.40pm....


OK I know I've been scarce this last week, but the weather has been fine and after work I've been spending a couple of hours gardening. You know how it is at this time of year - you're weeding in one part of the garden and they are growing behind you in another part! It's a bit like painting the Forth Bridge! Anyway I'm more or less caught up on myself now - serves me right for being away most of May!

Anyway - here is a sunset taken on Sunday at 10.40pm - as you can see it is still fairly light. At the moment (unless it's cloudy) I'm not using electric light at all during the day or night. Well unless I want to read. I just love the "white nights" - though I do need a blackout blind to sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, and it makes me feel very homesick. Glad your having some good weather:)

    ReplyDelete