Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Sunday 3 February 2019

Before the snow.....



A couple of weeks ago before the snow, I had company on a walk to the shore.  Not just Madam Button but also Blacktail, one of the hens.  Gawd I am that batty woman who takes her animals for walks.....

Blacktails started it.......... but then Button realised she was being left behind.....


They then practised their surveillance technique ...... no we're not following anyone, nothing to see here....


Blacktail gave up after a while and I think Button wandered off hunting mice..... so just me on the beach then....

It was a lovely calm day, the MV Graemsay heading to us with the cargo run.  The black "spikes" are cormorants (or shags) resting on the rocks.


It was such a gorgeous calm day....


Heading home and the starlings were gathering on the hydro (electricity) wires.....


4 comments:

  1. How peaceful what could be nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glimpse of ruined buildings. And the animals too of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that yo walk your animals! What a beautiful place you live - I am so very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you have most of the Starlings?

    ReplyDelete