Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Tuesday 26 February 2019

February skies



These pictures were taken about 10 days ago.  Above Sunrise.  Which today was at 07.19.  And below, a sunset (love the rays!) which was at 17.34 today.  Yay! The days are getting longer!


And lovely blue skies.... there is just a trace of snow on the top of Ward Hill (gone today).


Clouds over Orkney Mainland (and Graemsay too of course!)


Sunshine catching the tower of the lighthouse


Calm seas too


Raindrops on a window pane...


6 comments:

  1. What glorious, gorgeous photos from Graemsay! I stood amazed watching the first one...
    I'll never never go to Graemsay, but thanks to you I know a little about that beautiful little corner of our planet. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Like the picture of the ruined croft overlooking the bay. Your hens live a long time, it must be the good life. I imagine they are more like pets than just domestic fowls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm amazed how long my hens seem to live. I have so many "oldies" now! And yes they are definitely pets. Always wanted hens for as long as I can remember, and love watching them go about their business.

      Delete
  3. More amazing photos of your island. But Buttons is missing this time lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she was probably sleeping! heehee!

      Delete