Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Sunday 6 October 2019

Rainbow!


I love rainbows, and we get quite a few at this time of year! I was so busy taking photos of this particular rainbow I forgot that the rain was headed in my direction!  I had to do a brisk walk to shelter in the hen house!








But there was sunshine too of course..... and blue skies....








12 comments:

  1. which confirms my theory, computers have minds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainbows are magical aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed. I particularly love the Autumn ones...

      Delete
  3. Oh my what wonderful rainbows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great magic show of nature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful rainbow over a magic land. I love Orkney.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :-) Sometimes I take it for granted, then there are days like this.....

      Delete