Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Saturday 31 October 2020

Sunset.....

 

These photos were taken a week or so ago.  Sadly today we are in the midst of Strom Aidan, winds expected to gust up to 70mph, heavy rain etc for the next couple of days.  In other words a regular Autumn gale for Orkney.  Button is snuggled down, I gave the hens extra food yesterday so they should be OK till tomorrow and will be equally hunkered down, either in the hen house or will have made a dash for the shrubbery!

Today is Samhain/Halloween. Due to the weather there will be no equinox walk for me today.  Sadly there is also no party on the island this year due to Covid-19.  Our Halloween parties are my favourite ( and not just because I get lots of treats!).  But hopefully next year we can have one...  I shall just remind myself of previous years:  2019 and 2018

But back to sunsets....


And a short video so you can get a taste of the atmosphere....




No comments:

Post a Comment