Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Google has altered how people can choose to connect to follow my blog. Sorry if you have been affected, it is sadly beyond my control!

Saturday, 21 May 2011

Shetland Puffin-Cam

Have to admit to obsessively checking this! It's an RSPB webcam on a puffin's nest - she's sitting on one egg. Not much to see at the moment but I love watching her breathing!  Occasionally she leaves the nest but not for long....  click here and scroll down for puffin-cam!

3 comments:

  1. and can I give you baby-owl cam?
    have a look at the bottom one, there is a big, fluffy Tawny Owl chick from time to time..sometimes obscured by its Mum
    http://www.heliganwild.com/webcams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desperate Reader - I know - it's compulsive viewing :-)

    Oxslip - I saw this on your blog and had a look. Wonderful! I remember a visit to Heligan a few years ago and really fell in love with the place.

    ReplyDelete