Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Thursday 10 May 2012

More on hens....



....in the garden!  Above "Who's a pretty boy then?"

Clearly these girls think so! A friend suggested a caption for this "Hands off, Snowy, he's mine!"


Meanwhile this bee is enjoying some nectar from the lungwort


A one legged hen.....no not really - she's just resting one!


Mrs & Mrs?


7 comments:

  1. your chooks are very photogenic.

    I would gladly do a review of your scone recipe..... (hint, hint)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recipes to follow at weekend when I have a bit more time!! Promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one legged hen photo Sian, would make a cracking postcard........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos of your chooks. Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last shot of the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, aren't chickens fun!! You're making me wish I still had some.....

    ReplyDelete