Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Monday 19 August 2013

Island Sunshine.....

Home Sweet Home
The last few days have been very changeable, chilly, showery and windy. I refuse to contemplate Autumn so am reminding myself of a very HOT sunny day in early August by posting these photos.

Did I mention I live next to a lighthouse?







Hoy (Sound) High Lighthouse







Looking across the bay.....



The road home......


I also live on the "main road"..... ;-)





and finally, the Hoy Hills on a journey home.....





1 comment:

  1. I'd be very happy to live on a main road such as yours. It must be awful when the school run is on. Such an idyllic place where you live

    ReplyDelete