Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Wednesday 29 July 2020

Sunsets and windows....



I love sunsets and I love seeing the landscape through a window...so here are a few photos of just those!


My evening view from the conservatory




Sometimes I do actually get up off the sofa and go outside to take the photo. Haha!


And a view to the front of the house (facing South)


And yes, I have this in the window which basically says "No entry - isolating due to COVID-19". There is one at the back too.  Largely to keep folk away as sometimes tourists to the island knock on the door for info or something and I am still shielding so really don't want folk doing that.  I do meet folk outdoors but at a very great distance!




No comments:

Post a Comment