Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Interlude....


Sorry - I've been busy with work, a visitor from "south" and - well life in general. I've been neglecting this blog which is very remiss of me. However I have photos and tales to tell so will try and get back on track again now the night's are drawing in....... it's SEPTEMBER - arrrgghh!!

Anyway - photo of Hoy High lighthouse with Stromness on the Orkney Mainland in the background..... back soon.....

3 comments:

  1. Will. not. give. in. to. temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaryZ - I've missed blogging too! But just too many things going on. But I have a list and hope to share some of the fun stuff now I have more time :-)

    Bev - I'm proud of you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete