Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Tuesday 22 December 2020

And the sun returned....briefly!

 


Sunrise this morning at 0907.  The rain eventually won out but good to see the sun.

Last night I made sure I left a light burning (safely) to remind the light to return today. The moon shone brightly too .....



And the circle of friends guards the light.....



4 comments:

  1. Here comes the sun... It must be nice up there at midsummer. I have been pretty much everywhere in Scotland, my home, apart from Orkney & Shetland. I need to fix that (which is what I thought a few years ago looking out from Dunnet Head).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Midsummer is my favourite time of year! Hopefully in time to come you can visit Orkney. I love the Scottish islands - they are all quite different. Not that I have visited many.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You too! Hope you are unaffected by the flooding!

      Delete