Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Sunday 1 February 2009

Harumph!

A friend phoned me tonight and when we got to the bit about "what have you been up to today?" I replied I'd spent the day doing various domestic things, clearing out cupboards, washing floors etc, made a loaf (in breadmaker), some mushroom soup and baked a date & raisin cake. Then I had to lie down on the sofa for two hours to recover. She laughed and said "It all sounded very WI (Women's Institute) for a moment there, then it descended into Victorian Melodrama!" I wonder if I should find a chaise-longue on eBay to complete the picture.........harumph......

No comments:

Post a Comment