Click on pictures to see them enlarged in a photo stream. Comments: word verification on to allow anyone to comment but try and deter excessive amounts of spam! I LOVE getting comments!

Sunday 27 September 2020

Sunshine and misty days....

 


Hoy high light with part of the arch of a fog bow...... Below the full fog bow....


I love watching sea mist, the way it drifts in and out.... Hoy High still keeping it's head above the mist


The top of Ward hill just peering above the mist on the left.... I'm standing in the middle of the "main road" on Graemsay....


With the lighthouse disappearing beneath the bottom of the fog blow...


Top of the tower looking all ethereal...


The mist slowly creeping in....


Stromness disappearing....




The mist creeps along the Sound



But earlier in the day it had been too hot for me to work in the garden!  It was glorious.....  Button of course snoozed....  quite how a cat with a thick fur coat can tolerate such heat is beyond me....




And when she got too warm.....


I love calendula....


Seed heads of lovage....


The last of the evening primrose flowers...


Dolores, one of the new hens also enjoying a sunny day...


I love daisies of all kinds....


Remember to take time to smell the flowers.....



No comments:

Post a Comment